Assembly, use and maintenance of hydraulic cylinders
1. The use and maintenance of hydraulic cylinders
1) Using the oil corresponding to the viscosity, the kinematic viscosity will change from 30 cm to 40 cm at 50°C.
2) Please control the oil temperature during operation between 5°C and 65°C to avoid accelerating the aging of the seals.
3) The hydraulic oil should be clean, and the oil pollution index should be in the national standard 19/16 level.
2. Packaging, storage and transportation
1) The hydraulic cylinder should be packaged accordingly during storage and transportation, and the connecting surface of the oil port and the exposed part of the piston rod should be equipped with protective devices.
2) It should be firmly fixed during storage and transportation to prevent conflicts.
3) When hoisting, it should be fastened firmly to avoid collision.
3. Disassembly and assembly of hydraulic cylinder
1) Before disassembling the hydraulic cylinder, the oil pressure drop in the hydraulic cylinder circuit should be zero
2) Prevent damage to the parts of the hydraulic cylinder when disassembling
3) As the specific structure of the hydraulic cylinder is different, the disassembly sequence is also different, so it must be judged according to the specific situation
4) For flange connection type, the flange connection screws should be disassembled first, and the end cover should be screwed. Do not use hard prying or hammers to avoid damage
5) Use a special tool for the internal key-type connection to press the guide cover to the inside to expose the key. After removing the key, fill the key slot with nylon or rubber and remove it.
6) For threaded cylinders, the threaded gland should be unscrewed first
7) When disassembling the piston rod and piston, do not forcefully pull the piston rod assembly out of the cylinder. Slowly pull out the axis of the piston rod assembly and the cylinder barrel to a straight line.
8) After disassembling and inspecting the parts, store the parts in a clean environment, install the anti-collision isolation device, and clean the parts before reassembly.
4. Requirements of the working environment
1) In wind and rain, the appearance of hydraulic cylinders
should be treated with rust prevention
2) When working in a high temperature environment, a heat insulation device should be installed around the hydraulic cylinder
3) In a dusty working environment, please consider installing dust-proof facilities outside the cylinder.